Event: Making IT Simpler: Data Security, the modern business priority
12 November 2013
IFB are hosting an informal business breakfast at The Malmaison, Aberdeen: 4th December @ 9:00am.
After the success of our last ‘Making IT Simpler’ event, we are hosting our next breakfast for those who want to understand more about data: what to do with it, how to train people to use it and how to keep it secure…without you requiring a computing degree.
There are so many buzz words around data at the moment: Big Data, Cloud computing, BYOD. We will help you understand the technologies used and their benefits with a few discussion points to cover:
- Where is the best place for my business to store its data?
- How should I train employees to be responsible with company data?
- Should employees have the right to BYOD (bring your own device) and what does that mean for my business?
- Is cloud a viable, secure option for my business or just the latest fad?
- What do I need to do to ensure my data is safe and secure?
Have the options of sitting back with a coffee and a pastry and listen to the discussion or come prepared with a list of questions and discussion points – the decision is yours.
RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29th November to guarantee your space.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.